Alex Pierson, 18; Indianapolis, Indiana; Merchandise Marketing
1. How would you describe your personal style? What color palette are you drawn to?
Bohemian, easy, and always evolving. I’m drawn to a neutral and warm palette; I love fall colors all year round.
2. What’s your go-to piece?
Definitely a jumpsuit! They can instantly make you look put together without trying.
3. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Thrift stores, Free People, and H&M. But I keep an open mind everywhere I go. You can find the best pieces in the most unexpected places.
4. Who’s your style inspiration?
Erin Wasson, Rachel Zoe, Kelly Framel of The Glamourai, the Olsen twins, and my grandfather.
5. What item are you most likely to splurge on?
Boots! I get that from my grandfather. He wears cowboy boots everyday and has the most amazing collection I’ve ever seen.
6. Fashion mantra or style rules you abide by?
It takes just as much effort to throw on a dress and jacket as it does to put on sweatpants and a t-shirt, so always wear the dress. And, a hat can make any outfit look better.
7. What’s your next fashion must-have?
I think everyone should own a pair of black leather pants. They can work for every style and add an instant cool factor.
8. Shoe or purse girl?
I’ve had a love affair with shoes my entire life.
9. In two words, describe your style.
Get Alex's look: H&M Dress - similar , Thrifted Jacket - similar, Steve Madden Boots - similar, Charolette Russe Plaid Shirt - similar, Target Hat, H&M Purse, Walmart Scarf - similar, Forever21 Necklace - similar
Shop below Alex's wishlist. Click the pic to buy.